Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Read this: Interview with Amy Reeder

 
Admit it: This cover is the coolest thing you've seen all day.

Check out this interview with Amy Reeder, one of the great up-and-coming artists in the comic book world, as she talks about her work on Madame Xanadu, the new Batwoman series, and more:

Well, I happen to very much like doing covers. When you do enough interiors it’s a nice break. DC suggested “Supergirl” to me and once again the first thing that came to mind was an artist that I respect, Josh Middleton. I was familiar with what he was doing on the covers and I was definitely drawn to the idea. [. . .] I’m a perpetual teenager so it’s really fun to do that and it’s such a big contrast from Batwoman, it’s nice to switch between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment